HI all,

I posses very little knowledge of Tomcat, however need to restrict access to
the /manage/ application (if application is the right term)

Basicly the bit that allows you to admin the tomcat server from a webpage.
I have Tomcat running on IIS6 implemented in some kind of ISAPI filter I
think.

Is there a way I can configure the management application to only respond to
requests from 127.0.0.1
and ignore all other requests?

Thanks in advance,

Mike.