Propes, Barry L wrote:
there's lots of people who combine the two -- I currently am, because our UNIX
support group has not made the environment compatible for or with Tomcat!
Sounds like you and I have the same employer (: But seriously, I am trying to work out the pro's and cons of standalone mode. I am wondering why you put IIS in front of tomcat? Does IIS provide other services apart from tomcat, or is there a specific reason?

Best Regards,
Jacob