-----Mensagem original-----
De: Konstantin Kolinko [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 29 de outubro de 2007 15:52
Para: Tomcat Users List
Assunto: Re: Creating files dynamically and antiJarLocking

> This is likely because Tomcat expects all the resources for a web app
> to be available at deployment time, rather than randomly appearing
> during the life of the deployed webapp.

Jsps are recompiled when modified, and are compiled on the first access.
Thus I do not see why they cannot appear randomly.

I do not remember whether it is a part of the standard, but it is a
feature, and it supposedly can be turned off by some options.

What Tomcat version is Marcus using?

As for the path to the temp folder:
what is the result of calling ServletContext.getRealPath(...)?