Hello everyone,

There does not appear to be a separate list for mod_jk discussions... so I assume this is the most relevant place to ask questions. Please let me know if there is somewhere more specific for me to bring this.

I have mod_jk up and running with Apache 2 and Tomcat 5.5. However, it seems that every single servlet must be mapped by hand in the apache config files! This seems like a lot of work to me. What I'd really like to do would be to map my server's "/tomcat" path to redirect any requests to Tomcat's root. e.g. a request coming in to my server at / tomcat/servlet-examples would be re-routed to Tomcat's /servlet-examples

Such a setup would mean zero admin in the Apache-Tomcat bridge when new servlets are added. As they are added to Tomcat, they immediately become accessible in Apache's /tomcat/ directory. Is it possible to set it up this way? It seems a very sensible way to do things.

Shug