the application qhere i work, also have a big charge for the memory, the
server have this parametres, and never this crased, i think that this force
to free memory, the memory no colapse, but some errors to extrange, i think
that free memory that is in use, and this cause problems, kill a sesion, or
remove a backing bean of sesion, i don.t know, this is the parametrer

JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Xms1500M -Xmx2000m -XX:MaxPermSize=1500m
-XX:+UseParallel
GC -XX:+AggressiveHeap -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:NewRatio=2 -server"

On Nov 6, 2007 10:21 AM, Christopher Schultz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>