I'm having some problems figuring out what webapp is causing this problem. I
figure the cause of this is the fact that garbage collector does not clean up
and memory allocated for java object generation is used . Right now i have a
hunch on one of the webapps:
I have an application which connects every 5 minutes to an url, opens a stream
and reads some data(about 20 lines from an xml file) appends that text to a
local file, draws a chart based on that data and creates some html files. The
xml files where the text is appended can get to a max of 30 kb at the end of
the day. That's not that much. But still, could something like this cause the
PermGen space error? 10x