Hi again :

  I've read the URLs about DBCP configuration. Then, I've set up DBCP
for my connection pool. I've added a validation query and I've set
testOnBorrow="true". I've tried again and I've achieved the same
strange behaviour : after about and hour of inactivity, it waits
forever in the 3th line. No errors reported in the Tomcat logs.

  Any idea of what's happening or what can I do to know what's
happening?. Thanks in advance.

Albert