I have seen the documentatio many and many times...
My question is clear? The response to my question is:
"Isn't possible get dataSource reference if is not defined on webApp context"... This is a limitation if application expose a method to make query in varius and dinamic datasource.... Only possibilities is defined the connection with url, user, pass, driver....

Robert.

Juha Laiho wrote:
If you want to access a resource defined in GlobalNamingResources
from a webapp, the context description for the webapp must
contain a ResourceLink for the resource.

ResourceLink is what you use to "map" a server resource name to
the resource name expected by the application (so, is something
that is created at time of deployment).

Please see the documentation:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/jndi-resources-howto.html
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/globalresources.html