Mark Thomas wrote:
David kerber wrote:
Any suggestions are welcome, including suggestions for reworking the
basic design...

Generally for reporting, I'd try and push as much as possible to the
database, run a query there that returns exactly what I want and then
optimise that query on the database.
Me too, since I'm mostly a database guy, but the queries to do this are so complex that they take longer than my current implementation, even on really good hardware :-( That was my first attempt months ago...