oracle sql developper and tora both have a data/schema extraction feature

minky arora a écrit :
Hi Gurus,

I know this is a Tomcat mailing list..I have a basic question about
DDL and am hoping someone would give me an answer.

I have been given a schema of a DB which will eventually be deployed
on Tomcat Server.Now I need to extract the DDL for this.I am very new
to Oracle.This schema has been developed by a different set of
programmers .Could you please tell me what tool I can use to generate
the DDL for this?

Thanks so much,

Min