Hi All,

We have created this web application where users can upload images and
display it selectively on the other parts of the system. For performance
reasons we have saved the said images into the filesystem ( e. g.
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/ROOT/images/uploadedimages/bird01.jpg). At this
point the said image can easily be displayed anywhere in the site as
long as you have the filename which we have persisted into a DB.

Now we have come to the point that we need to deploy the web application
and the idea is to create multiple servers ( multiple tomcats ) pointing
to the same db server and implementing dns round-robin for load
balancing. My problem would be if the user used server a to upload an
image the same image cannot be accessible from the other 2 tomcat servers.

Hoping that someone here have undergone same scenario or maybe someone
might able to point me to a right direction to fix this.

Thanks in advance.
Richard