Hi,

2 questions:

1) Is Tomcat reliable for a production environment, where client requests
can be in the order of a few thousands per hour?

2) I've red the documentation and I was not able to do the following: I
created a struts 2 app and I want to access it through http://myhost:8080/ .
By what I have understood I have to set the path of my  application context
(cdbweb.war located in $CATALINA_HOME/webapps). to "". This can be done in
$CATALINA_HOME/conf/context.xml. The contents of my context.xml file are:

<Context path="" docBase="/opt/tomcat/webapps/cdbweb.war">
    <!-- Default set of monitored resources -->
</Context>

My $CATALINA_HOME shell var has the correct value -> /opt/tomcat

Yet I am not able to access my webapp as http://myhost:8080/ but only as
http://myhost:8080/cdbweb2/

How can I accomplish that?

Thank you

--
Filipe David Manana,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Obvious facts are like secrets to those not trained to see them.