Could you post the error in your logs corresponding to the 500 error? Also would be helpful to know tomcat, os, and java versions.

--David

Joly M wrote:
Hello there,

I'm struggling on running JSP files.
I've got some JSP files containing Java codes. When I try to run those
files, I get an error number 500.
When I run JSP files not containing any Java code at all, Everything works.
It seems like the problem comes from Java files.

I know that I've got to configure some XML files (eg: web.xml) in order to
run any Servlet.
Is there any XML files I have to configure to run JSPs on Apache Tomcat 6 ?

Cheers