Greetings All

Happy New Year 2008!!

Question 01

on jboss side server.xml file, we wish to increase the maximum THREAD count
for the AJP 1.3 connector port 8009; (Default is 200)

Which parameter is used to do this ?

Question 02

Recently we have made our jboss servers j2ee compliant, earlier it was not.
Earlier we used the Apache front end to render all static pages such as
image files, php files etc...

Now we cannot do that,  AS FAR AS WE KNOW, as j2ee does not allow it. So we
render everything from the jboss servers.

This has taxed our jboss servers and Apache is basically idle only doing
mod_jk load balancing while un-mounting all jpeg, gif, etc... files.

Is there a way we can have J2EE and have ONLY Apache render these static
pages ?

Thanks in Advance
Reg
mohan