On Fri, 2008-01-04 at 17:51 -0500, Martin Gainty wrote:
> Scottcan you confirm these JKMount directives in $APACHE_HOME/conf/httpd.conf
>
> # send all requests ending in .jsp to ajp13JkMount /*.jsp ajp13
> # send all requests ending /servlet to ajp13JkMount /*/servlet/ ajp13
> ThanksMartin ______________________________________________Disclaimer and
> confidentiality noteEverything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to
> the official business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential
> nature and Sender does not endorse distribution to any party other than
> intended recipient. Sender does not necessarily endorse content contained
> within this transmission.> Subject: mod_jk 1.2.26> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: users@tomcat.apache.org> Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 17:42:01 -0500> > I'm
> getting 404 errors when I try to access the jkmanager page. There> is only
> one backend tomcat instance and no load balancing configuration> at all. I
> was just wanting to see the UI and if it had changed at all> with the
> upgrade. Do you now get 404's if you don't have a load> balancing
> configuration? Maybe I've done something wrong but the config> looks the
> same. I can post the config if it's not something more> obvious with the
> update. Thanks> > > ------
PROTECTED]> For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live.
> http://www.windowslive.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_powerofwindows_012008

Nevermind it has nothing to do with the status worker.  I've just
upgraded to apache 2.2 and mod_jk 1.2.26 and it seems that there is some
inheritance logic in the JkMounts between virtual hosts.  I see the very
well documented section about JkMountCopy now.  Sorry for the noise.