Hi Scott,

Scott McClanahan schrieb:
> I'm getting 404 errors when I try to access the jkmanager page.  There
> is only one backend tomcat instance and no load balancing configuration
> at all.  I was just wanting to see the UI and if it had changed at all
> with the upgrade.  Do you now get 404's if you don't have a load
> balancing configuration?  Maybe I've done something wrong but the config
> looks the same.  I can post the config if it's not something more
> obvious with the update.  Thanks

No, no change like this (although you didn't tell us how old your
previous version was).

How does your config look like? Are you talking to the same virtual
host, in which you did include your jkmanager JkMount?

Although you should get it working, concerning changes in the UI: only
one change, when using Apache httpd one can now see the JkMounts from
all vhosts in the status worker display, independent of the vhost the
status worker runs in.

Regards,

Rainer