> From: rajendra_sakpal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: Problem with accessing HTML page under
> non-default appBase in Tomcat.
>
> FYI: The problem that I described here has nothing to do with
> the problem that I posted yesterday.

No, it's exactly the same problem: you don't understand what a servlet
container is supposed to do.  Please read the references given to you
and look at how the webapps delivered with Tomcat are structured.
You'll need to place the files for your default webapp under a
[appBase]/ROOT (case matters).

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.