From: "Bear Giles" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 1:50 PM
Subject: Re: [vhost] problem restarting virtual tomcat hosts

Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
From: Bear Giles [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

That took care of one of the virtual hosts, but a second isn't even
exploding now.  It's very confusing since the configurations
are identical.

What's in the other <Context> elements and where are they located?

 - Chuck

It's actually the one I sent earlier, but with the appbase and
docbase(?) attributes removed.

I guess what's most confusing is that the war file isn't getting
exploded.  I just touched the ROOT.war file and the log entries are:

o.a.catalina.startup.HostConfig checkResources
INFO: Undeploying context[]
o.a.catalina.session.PersistentManagerBase start
SEVERE: No Store configured, persistence disabled