After redeploying many times the second webapp is now coming up. I don't know why it suddenly stopped working, but I verified the app comes up after bouncing the server.

Thanks for the help.

Bear

Bear Giles wrote:
It's commented out in the tomcat/conf context file.

The webapp that's loading has

<Manager classname="o.a.catalina.session.PersistentManager" saveOnRestart="false"/>

The webapp that's not loading is unexploded, but would be the same.

There's no entry in the vhost/manager/META-INF/context.xml files.

Bear