The obvious question is, does /myapp/myapp/index.html actually exist
on the server? If the button sends you to the wrong URL then of course
you get a 404. So the first place to look is the web page with that
button on it.

There are other things that could cause problems like that, but
without details about your setup I don't want to make wild guesses.
--
Len