So it seems that the application is sending a redirect to
/myapp/myapp/index.html. You'll have to figure out why that is.
(Judging from the URLs you mention it looks like you're using Struts,
but I'm not an expert on that.)

If you want to see whether the server is sending a redirect response,
use a browser plug-in such as Live HTTP Headers or ieHTTPHeaders to
look at the browser requests and server responses.
--
Len