> From: Filip Hanik - Dev Lists [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: ConcurrentModificationException on tomcat
> cluster with SimpleTcpClusterstrategy
>
> that is correct, we thought of this scenario and decided that we
> wouldn't support it.

Not unreasonable to avoid the performance hit for the 99% usual cases.

However, I'd still like to know what triggers the session replication
across the nodes of the cluster.  If it's some particular set of API
calls (e.g., closing the output stream), then it might be possible for
applications that need it to synchronize their own behavior with regards
to the session, and not run the risk of interfering with the
replication.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.