Hi all,

I am a java based developer used tomcat for the development purpose.but onlu
know abt it in limited manner,i mean to say wat i have to use.

Now i have some individual projects to develop and i have to do all by my
own so i need to learn abt the tomcat in details.

can some body help me to tell me abt the books or resources so that i can
get involved in it.i also wana to use the documnetation but i thik u need to
know a bit before u start with documentation.

any help in this regard will be much appriciated.

Thanks
aum