Your are in basically the right spot. I have used TC for years and I am not
sure if there are any books that can help. My experience with any type of
Java/J2EE and related books are most books are outdated by the time you read
them. The only exception is: I wished Peter Lin would get his book (JMeter) out
or something close to it. I know doco is hard to chew down but you will just
have to start reading and mostly begin working with TC somewhere private and
expect a lot of problems and <things-not-understood> and requests to MLs like
this one. One ML etiquette tip: complement your requests or issues with a
laundry list of info such that the folks that know what they are doing will
have something to analyze. In this way they will be more motivate to help you
with your problems.

OS: Debian 3.1, Solaris 10.x, Windows XP SP2, Windows 2003 server SP1
JDK: 1.3.x, 1.4.x
TC: 4.x and 5.x
Apps: JPetstore, Apache AXIS 2.0
Logs: log4j, commons-logging (examples)
Properties files: weblogic.properties
XML config: server.xml, web.xml, application.xml

(you get the idea).

aum kumar wrote ..