Hello all,

I'm trying to configure a Tomcat 6 server with SSL using the Windows-My
provider from java 6. I've been able to do it in Windows XP and it works
perfectly, but when executing in Windows 2003, tomcat is not able to open
the keystore (it says it cannot find .keystore file, althought the
configuration is completely the same as in WindowsXP).

I'm using the following connector:

    <Connector port="8443" protocol="HTTP/1.1" SSLEnabled="true"
                clientAuth="true" sslProtocol="TLS"
                keystoreType="Windows-MY"
                keyAlias="myKey"
    />

I've accessed the store with 'keytool -list -storetype Windows-MY' and it
works (it shows myKey). Is there more configuration needed in W2003
(permissions, policies, etc)? has someone found this problem before?

Thanks in advance