Right.

The only way access to your servers is "totally strict" is if they have no network connection and no human input devices connected. However, in the "spirit" in which you probably meant this, I will have to point out that if your web apps are running on the internet then what you are requesting violates any competent security audit. If they are running on your local intranet then yes, it might not be a big deal. But even then, if the server could be used to get at personnel records or payroll, etc. then this could be just as big an issue.

Ralph

emerson cargnin wrote:
This is not really an issue for me, as the access to the servers are
totally strict

and... any idea on how to map to the jsp's outside?
Nobody ever need it? how do people migrate from resin then?