Hi all

I have a pre-written Tomcat application that I would like to install on
my Fedora 7 server. There are binaries for Tomcat available for this
linux distro, so theoretically I assume it should be possible to run a
Tomcat instance on this platform without having to compile Tomcat from
sources. I'm not a java expert though, so I don't really know where to
start with that.

The application that I'm trying to install is called actiTIME and its
installation instructions are here:
http://www.actitime.com/installation_guide_unix.html

Cheers
JP