> From: Richard Dunne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: viewing servlets on Tomcat
>
> If it should be, it's not.  webapps contains docs,
> host-manager, manager and ROOT.

I think a reinstall is in your future.  I prefer installing from the
.zip rather than the .exe, since it gives you more options for running
Tomcat - the .zip includes .bat files for starting and stopping Tomcat
as well as running it as a service, whereas the .exe only installs as a
service.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.