From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 7:58 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: viewing servlets on Tomcat

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: viewing servlets on Tomcat
>
> Please use the full-path "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin"

Bad advice - the JAVA_HOME variable should *never* include the bin
directory.

Why are you posting obviously incorrect suggestions?

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.

***********************
No virus was detected in the attachment no filename

Your mail has been scanned by InterScan.

"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may
contain Birlasoft confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient,any disclosure,copying, use, or distribution of the
information included in this message and any attachments is
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
by reply e-mail at ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and permanently delete this message and
any attachments. Thank you."