-----Mensagem original-----
De: David Fisher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 17 de março de 2008 10:43
Para: Tomcat Users List
Assunto: Re: about java.lang.outofmemory error

I don't know about BIRT (other than it is a project to generate Excel reports),
but I do know that in Apache POI when you read and write an Excel spreadsheet
everything is done in memory, and a large amount of memory needs to be
available if your spreadsheet is large.

I add the following to my catalina.sh to increase memory:

-Xms384m -Xmx724m

I hope this helps, there are limits.

Regards,
Dave