To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 10:01 AM
Subject: Re: getInputStream problem

I took test.jsp and put it in a new project (working with eclipse) and it does work. In my original project it doesn't.

Can you point me to where the problem can be? AFAIK, I'm not using any filter (where can I see if I do?) I have a listener in my web.xml, but the rest is the default there. the server.xml is the same for both projects, where can it be?
What is a valve?

Thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>