this is the problem with every jsp page I try to hit. does this mean java
can't compile the java beans? I don't get this. I did a search and lot of
a ppl seem to have issue but no solutions.

type Exception report

message

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSP:

Stacktrace:

org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.javacError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:92)

org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.javacError(ErrorDispatcher.java:330)

org.apache.jasper.compiler.JDTCompiler.generateClass(JDTCompiler.java:423)
        org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:308)
        org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:286)
        org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:273)

org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(JspCompilationContext.java:566)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:317)
        org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:320)
        org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:266)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)

"Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org> on Tuesday, March 25, 2008