From: Rainer Jung [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: terça-feira, 1 de Abril de 2008 16:08
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: status worker

Nuno Manuel Martins wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried before to do as you said and it did not work. I guess this is because
> when I make the request the one answering is Apache httpd and not Tomcat, and
> I don't think httpd has any clue of what a status worker is.

Sure it has. It asks mod_jk and mod_jk knows all about worker statistics
etc. and generates an HTML page.

> I tried to simplify it with just these 3 lines:
> worker.jkstatus.type=status
> worker.jkstatus.host=rh02
> worker.jkstatus.port=10002

host/port not needed (but doesn't harm either)

> So that it knows where to find Tomcat but still the same problem as with the
> other 2 previous configurations:
>         The requested URL /jkmanager was not found on this server.

Do you have any virtual hosts? If so, you need to put the JkMountFile
into the virtual host, which handles your /jkmanager request.

If it doesn't work at all, set JkLogLevel to debug, restart httpd and
send a single request for /jkmanager. After that, post the contents of
the JkLogFile.

Regards,

Rainer