I don't think so.
I run a "date" command on the server (which is ubuntu) and got Tue Apr  8
15:50:01 CEST 2008
Is there any configurations I have to do in tomcat? set TZ variables or
anything?

----- Original Message ----
From: William Bonnet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 8, 2008 3:43:12 PM
Subject: Re: tomcat cache wierd behaviour

Hi

> Hi, I have a wierd problem with tomcat cache. Let's say now time its
15:00.
> i create a test.jsp in the application folder. Using winscp, I see the
tab
> "Changed(last modified)" 15:00. I access the jsp in the browser. In the
> "work" folder now will appear 2 new files: test.java and test.class
files.
> The wierd thing is these files have the tab "changed" 16:00. how is that
> possible? This is the reason why my jsp files are not updated. But I
can't
> understand why those 2 files show 16:00 at "last changed" when the time
is
> 15:00....did anyone ever had similar problem?

It seems you have a problem with your date & time settings on your
machines.. Are you sure your timezone is well configured ? any problem with
"summer time" or "daylight saving time" ?

Regards

--
William                  http://www.wbonnet.net

http://www.sunwizard.net Le site français des amateurs de stations Unix