You probably need to update your JVM. There is a bug in the internal
time handling of the new DST rules here in the USA (at least). THe
latest Java 5 and Java 6 JVM from Sun have fixed this. I know that the
issue exists in the build 1.6.0-b105 Sun JVM, and I think that 1.5.0_14-
b103 also exhibits the issue, but I can't down our main development
server right now to confirm that.

We are not experiencing the symptoms that you are describing, but we
are seeiong that all of our logging is off by an hour as a result. It's
certainly worth checking in any case.

Regards,
        -Greg

--
Gregory H. Vilardi    631-752-2701x240     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Project Manager / Lead Software Engineer