2008/4/11, Shashidhar Rampally <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Thanks for the quick reply, Francis!
>
>  My httpd.conf file doesn't have a single VirtualHost defined because I
>  am using mod_jk to forward all the requests to Tomcat.

Well, I use mod_jk AND vitural hosts. Even though, in most cases, the
hostname of the server is its real FQDN!

mod_jk and VitrtualHosts are NOT incompatible. Meh, I even have my
<Host> defined as only responding to localhost!

--
Francis Galiegue, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"When it comes to performance, weight is everything" - Tiff Needell