David Smith wrote:
Just took a quick look at the default ROOT page as it comes with tomcat 6.0.14 and it uses page relative link 'manager/html' instead of a server relative '/manager/html'. I'm hazarding a guess this is a very minor cosmetic bug in tomcat as I can't think of a single reason to use a page relative link. It's just worked like that for a long time because almost nobody has ever move the original ROOT webapp to a different context and continued to use it.

Yep - it is a bug. I've fixed it in trunk and proposed it for 6.0.x.

Mark