Thank you for your help, I have modified my context.xml, like this :
<Context
        path="/appWicket-1.0"
        docBase="appWicket-1.0"
        reloadable="true"
        crossContext="true">
        <Resource
          name="jdbc/hibernate"
          auth="Container"
          type="javax.sql.DataSource"
          description="DB Connection"
          driverClass="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
          validationQuery="select 1"
          jdbcUrl="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/opensource"
          user="root"
          password="xxxx"/>
</Context>

In my web xml I have this :
        <resource-ref>
        <description>Connection Pool</description>
        <res-ref-name>jdbc/hibernate</res-ref-name>
        <res-type>javax.sql.Datasource</res-type>
        <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
    </resource-ref>

And in my hibernate.cfg.xml :

        <property
name="hibernate.connection.datasource">java:comp/env/jdbc/hibernate</property>

        <property
name="hibernate.bytecode.use_reflection_optimizer">false</property>
        <property name="hibernate.c3p0.max_size">5</property>
        <property name="hibernate.c3p0.min_size">3</property>
        <property name="hibernate.c3p0.timeout">1800</property>
        <property
name="hibernate.current_session_context_class">thread</property>
        <property
name="hibernate.dialect">org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLDialect</property>
        <property name="hibernate.format_sql">true</property>
        <property name="hibernate.show_sql">true</property>

But unfortunately, I have the same error.

Thank you in advance for your help