It's working, thank you all for your help :)

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : jeudi 24 avril 2008 14:32
À : Tomcat Users List
Objet : RE: Datasource and Hibernate

> From: Dubois, Fabien [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Datasource and Hibernate
>
> I have looked to the tomcat 6 official documentation,
> and in the $CATALINA_HOME/conf/context.xml, i have declared :
> <Context
>         path="/appWicket"

You must never, under any circumstances, specify a path attribute in the
conf/context.xml file.  The purpose of this context.xml is to supply
common attributes for all webapps, not a particular one.

You should be placing your webapp-specific elements and attributes in
your webapp's META-INF/context.xml file; when doing so, you must not use
a path attribute there either, since the path is derived from the name
of the webapp.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any
part thereof. If you receive this message
in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this
message.