To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 1:18 PM
Subject: RE: Deploying discovered web applications

From: Jonathan O'Donovan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Deploying discovered web applications

I was wondering if anybody has encountered a situation where
Tomcat keeps deploying a given webapp?

I noticed that it has cropped up on this forum before but
there doesn't seem to have been any solution found.

The usual cause (as noted frequently on this mailing list) is timestamps
on the .war files or directory entries set in the future.

- Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.