From: Mark Thomas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 5 mai 2008 07:26
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat problem on a multiple CPU system

Gilbert, Antoine wrote:
> I open 8 IE on a remote computer, basically once a JSP is called, the
> browser is just waiting the process to be done.

Use ieHttpHeaders, the AccessLogValve or similar to check when the
requests
are actually being sent. I suspect that, as David suggested that you
have
no more than two requests running in parallel.

You can tweak the registry to increase the concurrent connection limit
or
use a test tool like JMeter to increase the number of parallel requests.

Mark