> | Do i need to set up Load balancer to test the clustering ONLY ?
>
> I'm not sure how you would even use your cluster, much less test it,
> without a load balancer.

Absolutely.

And the most confidence-inspiring (and pointy-haired-boss-impressing)
test is to access your cluster through a load balancer with only one TC
running, set some session variable, bring up the second TC and stop
the first, and then see that your session variable is still set on the next
request.

Besides, the amount of time spent repeating the OPs question has been
more than what's required to set up an Apache httpd as a balancer ... :-)

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]