Hi

Sorry for the delay and Thx for reply

ALL i was saying is i have 2 independent TOMCATS running on a windows2000 machine

c:\TOMCAT1 startup 8080 shutdown = 8090

d:\TOMCAT2
startup 8081 shutdown = 8091

JDK is as below
d:/java/jdk163

I have already done the changes to server.xml for both the tomcats

as per " "http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/cluster-howto.html";

So how to  do  "Clustering" and test the same.

I am not checking the performance using Load balancer,

Do i need to set up Load balancer to test the clustering ONLY ?

with regards
Karthik