-----Mensagem original-----
De: Hassan Schroeder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 9 de maio de 2008 12:10
Para: Tomcat Users List
Assunto: Re: trim-directive-whitespaces and .tag files

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 7:45 AM, Milanez, Marcus
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Just a final questions: should it be working or not? I mean, ths
> specification for trim-directive-whitespaces says that it could not
> work in these cases?

Actually, the 2.1 spec says:

"As of JSP 2.1, it is possible to have extraneous whitespaces removed
from template text through element trim-directive-whitespaces of JSP
Property Groups (See Section JSP.3.3.8, "Removing whitespaces from
template text"), or the page and tag file directive attribute
trimDirectiveWhitespaces (See Section JSP.1.10.1, "The page Directive",
Section JSP.8.5.1, "The tag Directive")."

So looks like a little more experimentation is in order  :-)

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]