Hi,

I'm successfully using trim-directive-whitespaces in my web.xml file,
clearing unecessary white spaces from my pages. The only problem is that
.tag files content is not affected by this directive. Is there a way to
make it work? I've searched a lot for it and couldn't find anything...

I'm using the following directive at this moment:

    <jsp-config>
      <jsp-property-group>
        <url-pattern>*.jsp</url-pattern>
        <trim-directive-whitespaces>true</trim-directive-whitespaces>
      </jsp-property-group>
    </jsp-config>

Any suggestion?

Thank you all!