Hi everyone,

I am wondering, if there is some posibility to redirect the request from one Tomcat Server to another one. I would like to know where is the point to change that. Basically, in one Tomcat Server I recieve the request I will check the headers and then depending of some parameters I will redirect the same request to another Tomcat or not.

In fact, I have been looking at some files, such as, Http11NioProtocol.java and Http11NioProcessor.java, because both files are for managing the connector of Tomcat, in this case the connector Coyote using NIO.

Thans in advance!!!