From: Liang Xiao Zhu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 May 2008 17:42
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Redirect request to another Tomcat server

Yes, maybe you are right that I couldn't salvage a session.
So, How can
manage that using as session, I mean can I redirect the
Tomcat sessions?
For example, I detected a session that I dont want to
response, and so I
want to redirect this session, How I have to do that?

Thanks in advance!!!

Propes, Barry L escribió:
you'd probably have to hard code an http path in there, but
I don't think you could salvage a session could you? Maybe you could.