-----Original Message-----
From: Liang Xiao Zhu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: JMX MBean

I am searching how to implement a MBean for a class that I implemented, which add some new funcionality to Tomcat.

Don't suppose you'd care to tell us what version of Tomcat you're using?

If it's the current level, have you followed these instructions?

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/mbeans-descriptor-howto.html

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.