Hi William,

could you describe how could be shared two object over Apache server?

I have understood the question a bit different.

Dola could you describe what do you mean share two objects between two web aps?

It is inside one jvm or it is between two jvm instances?
Could you describe your use case?

Regards,
Zdenek