Edoardo Panfili wrote:
Christina Tziviskou ha scritto:
hi everyone,
I recently installed tomcat version 6.0 in mac Leopard.
I am using tomcat 6.0.16 with Leopard (... but there is Debian in my future!)

After installation, by calling the http://localhost:8080/ page, I get a blank page. No error messages are in the log files, and i keep getting the blank page even if i ask jsp pages contained in the webapps folder.
Arr you starting from the shell? No messages?
what happens if you try:
export JAVA_HOME=/Library/Java/Home
$tomcatpath$/bin/startup.sh
from the shell?

Thanks for the quick answer.
I found out that also Skype was listening at the same port 8080.
The tomcat was up and running, but it was Skype to respond at http://localhost:8080/

christina
you can also take a look at "/Library/Logs/CrashReporter" folder

Edoardo